- STANDARD SET INCLUDES
- Technical specification
- 4-6 people;
- External dimensions 2.5×2.35×2.35 m;
- Internal dimensions 2.01×2.01 m;
- Frame c24 calibrated 95mm wood;
- The floor is insulated with 80 mm polystyrene;
- The walls are insulated with 100mm Paroc stone wool;
- Windproof film from the outside, foil from the inside;
- Interior: black alder paneling class A/B, black alder beds;
- Floor: spruce floorboards;
- Field: coniferous paneling 18mm;
- The roof covering is sealed;
- Panoramic glass 1900×1900, tempered 8mm, tinted bronze;
- Door 700×1900, tempered 8mm glass, tinted bronze;
- Lighting 2 LED strips inside, 2 outdoor lights;
Woodpecker Donatelo sauna provides maximum pleasure for you. This sauna gives and extraordinary view in your garden and provides maximum pleasure to every member of your family or friends. Therefore, these saunas are very popular and desirable.
Thermally treated wood is characterized by durability, beauty, dimensional stability, environmental friendliness and quality.
All a sauna needs is a level base to stand the structure upright and good access to your garden/terrace or yard.
Electrical installation (only applies to electric heater configuration). There is an electric plug at the sauna. If the stove is 3.5 kw or 4.5 kw, the electrical input can be single-phase, but if the stove is 6 kw or more, a three-phase electrical input is already required.
Woodpecker does not carry out electrical installation from your house to the sauna, but it is an easy job for a qualified local electrician.
The delivery of the sauna takes place in the following forms:
Selected sauna (flat pack) – the price includes the selected sauna, placed in a special box (on a pallet), and instructions for assembling the sauna. The price does not include the installation of the sauna in your yard and the painting of the product
Assembled sauna in stock – the price includes the assembly of the sauna in stock and painting the product with the oil paint color of your choice.
Woodpecker team assembles a sauna in your yard – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for price. The price of assembling each sauna in your yard is individual and depends on: transportation distance, access point and other conditions. Sauna painting works are not carried out in the client’s yard, because the weather may be cool, humid and other unfavorable conditions that will not allow the sauna to be properly painted/impregnated right away.
The price depends on the distance. If delivery is required from our side, ask about the price individually. Lifting/loading equipment is absolutely necessary for unloading.
Exception – lifting/loading equipment is not required if the product is delivered as flat pack and assembled by the Woodpecker team. However, helpers are needed to load the chosen sauna in parts and take them to the sauna assembly place.
According to invoices, we accept cash and bank transfers.
Production and delivery time:
Term 3-6 weeks. The term depends on the production load.
Installation time: 1-2 days.
For any information, please contact us using the product inquiry form or email: email@example.com
- Sauna with wooden trim (standard – made from spruce);
- Roof – bituminous tiles;
- Wooden back and front with wooden doors.
- Accommodates 4-6 people.
- External dimensions 2.5×2.35×2.35 m.
- Internal 2.01×2.01 m.
- Frame c24 calibrated 95mm wood.
- The floor is insulated with 80 mm polystyrene.
- The walls are insulated with 100mm Paroc stone wool.
- Windproof film from the outside, foil from the inside.
- Interior: black alder paneling class A/B, black alder beds.
- Floor: spruce floorboards.
- Field: coniferous paneling 18mm.
- The roof covering is sealed.
- Panoramic glass 1900×1900, tempered 8mm, tinted bronze.
- Door 700×1900, tempered 8mm glass, tinted bronze.
- Lighting 2 LED strips inside, 2 outdoor lights.
- Shoulder – HARVIA cylinder glow 6.8 kw, with stones.
- Fragile water leakage.