- Cardiovascular health – Immersing yourself in water in general up to your neck gives you a cardiac workout. This is because water puts more pressure on your body which increases your cardiac volume. In other words, when you’re soaking in water, your heart works harder and that helps it stay healthy.
- Sleep – when you put your tense body is a tub of hot water, the heat raises your body temperature and relaxes your muscles. This makes you tired and relaxed which can help you sleep better.
- alleviate aches and pains – hot water in general helps relax your body, which helps to alleviate aches and pains associated with athletic injuries like muscle pulls or even arthritis.
- Weight loss – a small study that was conducted has shown that people whom were taking a spa bath for 30 minutes, six days a week lost four pounds in a month without making a single change to their diet or exercise.
- No Stress – all this relaxing and warmth isn’t just good for you literally, but also good for you figuratively. Sitting in warm water and feeling the benefits can greatly reduce your stress. Reducing stress can have positive improvements on your mental and physical health and can promote a feeling of general well being.
- No Anxiety – anxiety is a tough problem to tackle for a lot of people but spa baths can help. Thanks to the relaxation, stress relief, and the heat, spa baths can help you feel less anxiety. Of course, it’ll take more than a spa bath to get rid of all of it but every little bit helps!
Relaxes your body
Reduces your stress after work
Increases your heart rate
Improves upper respiratory health
Relieves tension headaches
Sore muscle relief
Great time with family & friends